
Afterwards we went to Whataburger for shakes and fries before taking everyone home.
Also, Friday night at midnight started our church's 24 hours of prayer...to prepare for the Global Day of Prayer which is today (Sunday)... so Robert and I spent alot of time on Saturday praying for our assigned times and then joined with some of the youth group to lift up one another in and their schools... yes I took a moment to peak and take a picture:
I love seeing God's power work in all people of all ages!Next Robert and I spent the afternoon at my nephews birthday party ( I do have pictures ready!).
Sunday was officially the day of prayer and our church hosted the Permian Basin Day of Prayer Gathering which I just got home from... and I just love getting praise God and sing and pray and fellowship with believers! How awesome! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment