Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April

Hello April and when did you get here? I literally just finished putting out my spring decorations- meaning I just braved the attic by myself (and I'm proud) to find the box of spring stuff and carry it down the ladder (successfully without breaking my neck). It was just time to put away the poinsetias and holly berries and replace them with my bright colors. It looks peaceful in here now. Maybe I'll take some pictures and then in July when I remember to upload them I'll post them (haha)

Although, speaking of the attic... that place gives me the creeps. Ever since one of my friends told me a story about someone who was living in someone else's attic, I have been thoroughly creeped out when I think about that place. When I went up there to get the decorations I was so sure that someone was hiding in the crevices... needless to say I was in and out of there as fast i could. No, there is no one living in my attic, but you never know!

On another note... the summer is almost here and we are busy getting the activities ready for our kids (you remember the 18ish teenagers we have right :). Yes it is that time of the year again for camp and roadtrips and cookouts and all that fun stuff. Its a busy time of the year... but I sure do love it!

And another note... I finally saw the Hunger Games in the theater... Love. This. Movie! I read all of the books in less than a week and have read them all again (I know you aren't surprised really by this). I realize that the concept of the book and movie is a little morbid, but when you get into the book its such a neat concept and I love the story line. Team Peeta all the way haha! I actually want to go see this movie again... anybody ?

On the last note... I'm now reading a book that I've already read once again... The Circle series. Since getting my Kindle Fire (thanks again mom :) I have decided that only books that I can read on my Kindle are worthy as I can read them in any light and take a whole collection with me wherever I want without it being so bulky. So currently on my Kindle I have read: Reedeming Love by Francine Rivers (amazing.), The Hunger Games (and Catching Fire and Mockinjay), The Circle Series, The Bible (the best book of all), Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, Treasure Island, Crazy Love by Francis Chan, and some others that I can't remember. I'm always open to more book ideas though!

Well I hope you all have a great April and that God blesses you all!

No comments: