Tuesday, November 1, 2011

To Aggieland and Back :)

This year for the boys' birthdays/Christmas gifts (that would be my husband and brother), we decided to go as a family to see an A&M Game. We went in September to the A&M vs Oklahoma State Game (we lost :( but it was a good game and we had fun. Here are some pictures from our adventures.

Midnight Yell!!! Oh how I miss going to those on a regular basis :)

So "M" traveled to the game on my dad's (her papa's) shoulders. There is an Aggie tradition where you say "Howdy" to those you pass when walking... "M" was YELLING it to everyone she saw, which was only about a gagillion people! It was hilarious...



The Popcorn. It lasted us the whole game. and "M" kept eating it and eating it and eating it as we walked out of the stadium and across the campus.... she spilled probably half of it in the process, but she never put her bucket down!


The fam. It was a great trip and we had a lot of fun shopping to buy new clothes and Aggie paraphernalia. Plus getting to eat at Wings N More, Sweet Eugenes, Blue Baker.... yum!

An UPDATE:
So I am all set to get my right knee injected on Friday morning with Synvisc 1. I will be missing work and being a couch potato for 48 hours per doctors order. I have a ton of recorded shows and movies to watch so it should be interesting. Pray that this helps!!

No comments: