Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Portland again!

So I know I have alot of pictures from Portland but these one were taken on my phone so I couldn't leave them out :)
We started out at Red Robin bc Tracy knows how much I love this place!!! YUM!

Then we went to get frozen yogurt at YoCream. mmmmmm and it didn't melt as soon as I walked outside... it was great!~
On to Mount Hood again in the snow... in our shorts :)

This is some yummy pizza we had in Hood River, OR. I can't remember all thats on it, but it was very refreshing :)
Another picture of Moltnomah Falls... breathtaking!


And who could leave out Lady Liberty from the 4th of July parade...
on a bicycle that is....


Oh the beach... lovely



Yay Pacific Ocean!
So this ice cream was delicious... Marionberry ice cream (apparently Marionberries are indiginous to Oregon) it was good!
And this blue flower is also indiginous to Oregon... or so some strange lady said when we walked by them... I think a bee landed in my hair while taking this.
This was a cute kite store: Once upon a Breeze. Kites are a big thing up there... probably because its nice and windy...and cool enough to fly kites...and not so hot that they burn... yes kites are lovely up there
CLAM CHOWDER!!! of course we were on the coast so we had to indulge in a bowl of this deliciousness...

And last but not least...the huge biscuit and gravy and french toast we had for breakfast the last day of the trip... I was full for the whole day :)

Well the Portland photos are over, but there is more to blog about later! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: