Monday, March 14, 2011

30 days of JEF- Day 1

I saw a friend of mine do this on her facebook and thought it would be fun... Who will join me for 30 days all about me!

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
See picture above (thanks to Kate at the WildCurl photography)
And now the 15 facts:
1. I love Ketchup
2. I will do almost anything for M&Ms... regular are the best but the peanut butter kind are made from heaven
3. I've been married to Robert for 3 years, 9 months and 12 days (and loving every minute)
4. I am a Texas Aggie and proud of it
5. I am a physical therapist for kids
6. I have a puppy named Sadie who is my child
7. I love the color Green!
8. The more I eat Chinese food the more I don't like it
9. I love jigsaw puzzles, but only if they have more than 1000 pieces
10. I am not a gardener nor can I keep anything green alive
11. I am a piano teacher with 2 students (following in my mommies footsteps)
12. I like diet coke from the tap, and diet dr. pepper in the can... not the other way around
13. I am a lazy clean freak... I would rather complain about the mess, but I'll clean it when I get to it
14. I have been blessed with an amazing house and an even more amazing life
15. I am a Christian and believe 100% in the Bible and in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

Thats just a little bit more about me! Hope you all had a good Monday! Robert and I are hitting the road this weekend so I can't wait for Friday!

No comments: