Wednesday, February 16, 2011

They Have My Heart

For Valentine's Day I ate alot of chocolate. like alot. oops :)
I've been pretty stressed at work just because there is alot of responsibility on my shoulders and I'm a perfectionist so it equals lots of stress... but nevertheless God is good and I just wanted to spend some good quality time with Robert on Monday evening.

Our plan was to order in food, but instead we went to Pizzeria Venti in Midland which was delicious! Then we went home and watched some recorded shows (such as Minute to Win it) and played with our child, Sadie.
She is such a doll :) and a cuddler...

And she loves to cuddle with daddy :)


For Valentine's day Robert and I never really make a big deal about it except with cards and food. I told him that I definitely didn't want flowers because lets face it... I kill things that are green and pretty. Flowers last an abnormally little time with me and I just don't have patience to take care of them. So they die. then they smell. then we have to clean them up. and its just not worth it. So I came home to these:



THEY ARE FAKE!! haha, I love my husband because he pays attention and he is so creative! They are beautiful and they will never die!

I hope everyone enjoyed this day of sharing love! I'm going to go hold my puppy till its time for us to sleep. Be blessed!

No comments: