Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet Sadie :)

Our new puppy!!
So I was supposed to go to Abilene over the weekend, but due to the crazy snow storm the conference I was to attend got moved. So we didn't go. So we bought a dog instead. :)

Robert and I have been talking about a dog for a long time. (no kids, just a dog). So we were just going to go to PetsMart to see what they had and then go look around town at some shelters... well PetsMart was having an adoption day. And I walked to the dog section. And I saw her in the cage. And I knew we would be taking her home. And we did :) She is a calm puppy who is still trying to get used to us, but we are so excited to have her here! I will post some more pictures of her soon, its hard to get a good shot where you can see her eyes bc they are so dark!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: