Thursday, January 20, 2011

Over the Weekend

Well this weekend we took the Teens to Ruidoso on a Winter Retreat... I won't lie, it wasn't that cold, but we had a great time! I have a ton of videos (thanks to our new Flip Video camera Pastor P got for the youth group). I think I played with that thing the whole weekend. I'll try to post the best videos and some pictures!

This weekend Robert and I are going on a date! We haven't had much alone time to chat and pour into our marriage so Friday night is just us! Then Saturday is another movie/game night with the teens and I plan on cleaning the house for sure!

Sorry no pictures this time, but I will have more things soon!
Oh and I couldn't eat very well this weekend due to camp food, but I didn't gain that much thank goodness!

No comments: