Saturday, January 8, 2011

A New Years Day Christmas

Well Happy New Year! I'm excited for 2011 as 2010 was full of many things, so what can we cram into this year :)

We started January 1st with Christmas with Robert's family. His brother and their family came in from Dallas as well as our Aunt and Uncle from Denton. So we hung out and ate... ate... and ate of course. Here are some pictures from the events: of course I really only take pictures of the kids :)



I love this picture!




They just love their Uncle Bob :)



And now its really time to begin 2011!
Now if I can just keep from getting so sick, then that would be great. I'm glad I didn't make a resolution to not get sick this year b/c its already over...

Have a great week everyone! I have so many pictures on my camera I need to share so I'll get them on here somehow!

No comments: