Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Beginning

So, like so many other Americans for New Years Eve, I made a resolution to lose some weight... however, I actually started my journey before New Years began... I have again joined Weight Watchers and am in it for the long haul. With inspiration from my friend, Courtney, I know if I stick with this that I can feel healthier and better about my body. Its not about just making myself "look" better, but I want to "feel" better and its time I got serious about getting my body back to what God made it to be... a temple for Him and His worship, not a temple for food.

So I'm taking you with me on my journey! Please pray fro me because this is hard especially to be around all the other pressures around me and to stick with this program. Luckily, Robert is very much on board and has been a big help.

AND my workplace has decided to make a Biggest Loser competition! There will be a winner each month (with a monetary prize) and an ultimate winner in May (with an even bigger monetary prize :). Talk about adding to my motivation!

I'm on my third week of WW and I've already lost 6 pounds- woohoo! So here we go... to a different Jennifer... wish me luck!

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

You are AWESOME!! What an inspiration you are to me! Thank you for sharing your journey!!! LOVE YA!