Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Always Busy

Sorry you have been neglected Blogging audience. This has been the toughest last two weeks at work that I've ever had. My tough cases are getting tougher and its really hard to talk to parents of children who are dying at a faster rate than normal. Plus we've been having to report abused children and take care of premature infants. This is all normal stuff for me at work, but sometimes you just reach a breaking point. I'm there. At least I was last night. When I got home from work it was all I could do not to flood our house with tears. God has opened my eyes to so many things and I know I'm where I need to be, but its emotionally draining.

On top of all this my fellow coworker physical therapist will have her last day on Friday which places more responsibility on me. Its responsibility that I'm ready to tackle with the help of God and His strength (not my own), but none-the-less its more paperwork. Too bad I'm a perfectionist and want everything to turn out the way I think it should go and be perfect like it should be... haha I know that won't happen, but I want the best for my other coworkers and these patients who we see. At least God has shown me that He has provided me with the best group of coworkers I could have ever asked for. They rock!

And the youth group. I love these kids more than they will ever know probably and I want nothing more than to give them every amazing opportunity that we can possibly give them. I just hope God can continue to speak through us to them or just to them.

In other news, I've officially reached the 10 lbs lighter milestone so yay!! It only took me 4 weeks (Robert lost 10 lbs in a week and a half... boo). Oh well, the journey is still on and I'm so thankful for the discipline from God to continue to walk down the road. Thanks for listening to whats on my heart!

This should be a relaxing weekend for us and I hope will be for you all!

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

Hang in there sweet friend...the rain only lasts for a while. ;) Let's get together soon...I miss you!