Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Yes I know Christmas was yesterday, but its still Christmas week :)
This was a very merry Christmas spent with lots of family and these two cute things:


On Friday night (Christmas Eve) Robert and I helped my brother with his candlelight service at his church and then we helped "Santa" put together my nephews trampoline... which meant my sister-in-law and I took the kids to Sonic and made them eat in the car for about 45 minutes until we were safe to return to the house... it was quite amusing but they played along :)

This was our Christmas picture of this year... hopefully we can have a better quality one next year, but Grandpa didn't do too bad taking this...

Christmas day Robert and I enjoyed our first Christmas in our home together with cinamon rolls for breakfast and a quick gift exchange before heading to my parents to see the family. And of course we ate alot... alot. It was very relaxing and turned out to be a gorgeous day!

This is just one of my other favorites with JD


Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and remembered that this season is about Christ giving up His throne in heaven to come to Earth and prepare a place for us to live eternally! Thank you Jesus!

For now, its back to early morning workouts and work till I'm off Thursday and Friday :)

No comments: