Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here comes the Holidays!

This is a picture that one of my patient's moms printed for me... I love it and its now posted on my desk. Isn't she cute... this is what I get to work with during the day :) Just thought I would share.



Sorry I havent written in a while. There has been so much that has happened in the last few weeks! First of all, we have our decorations up- yay! and I will post them on here before Christmas is here... I promise! Second, we have a family in our church who recently lost a loved one and we have been spending some time with the family at the hospital. Third, we have alot of youth activities coming up and fundraisers galore (which we have now come to dislike, but if its for the kids we'll suffer through them). This weekend will consist of having the girls in the youth over for a baking sleepover as we are having a bake sale on Sunday. I hope my kitchen doesn't get entirely destroyed!

Well, enjoy the weekend and have a great Thursday! I'll post again as soon as I can!

No comments: