Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Decorize Time

I would love to share with you all our decorative spirit for this season! I was so excited to have my own home to fill with festivity that Robert and I may have gone overboard, but here are just a few pictures of our favorite spots in the house... Merry Christmas!

I love my fireplace!

I had alot of fun making this wreath... bought the wreath at lowes ($50), then bought the decorations at Miss Cayce's Christmas Store ($100)

We just changed the stockings, these are our old ones, but they just didn't fit in with the large white stone, although they will always be our first ones together...

Remember, Christmas is Jesus!

The tree :)

Our first Christmas together ornament, brings back good memories :)

Our 2010 Ornament, the candy "J"






I love Penguins!


And the view of the outside... Robert did good didn't he!

Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into our home! Have a great week!

No comments: