Monday, November 15, 2010

October-Vember Fest

So my posting has been quite horrible for this month... sorry about that. But this past few weeks we have been with family and enjoying the season of Fall...

Bowling for John Allen and Robert's birthdays




Pumpkin pancakes with my darling friend Kate!


A little hangout with the Gathering girls :)


and of course some Halloween fun with a cute niece and nephew :)


Plus lots of playing cards and games (yes Dutch Blitz) and more of that to occur during the holiday season! I went to Hobby Lobby again today and got just a few (although I could have bought the whole store) Christmas items. I am going to be putting up our tree in the next 2 weeks and I'm so excited! I will post pictures when this occurs.

As today was my day off from work I am thoroughly relaxed. I didn't get to sit and read a book with a cup of coffee like I was hoping, but I did go shopping, ate lunch with Robert (which never happens during the week), cooked dinner, and even wrapped a few presents :) It was a lovely day!

I hope you all enjoy your week!

No comments: