Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm all Giddy :)

This was a great weekend. I got to spend plenty of time with Robert and relax. Friday evening we went to reminisce at the Lee High Choir Madrigal. Its a magical event where the choir members dress up in old Renaissance outfits, sing songs, serve a meal, and perform a masque. Since Robert and I met in choir in high school, it brought back alot of memories...plus we took my brother and sister-in-law who also were able to help share their own memories. Just to give you a flashback:

2004: Robert's senior year
(he was the king that year :)

2003: Jennifer's Senior and Robert's Junior years
The hat I'm wearing was like a football helmet

Oh good times! Of course we were just in the audience this time, but we still had fun saying hello to our choir director (she's still going strong!).

Saturday was Harry Potter Day! Of course you know that I am obsessed with these books so we took my parents to see Harry Potter 7 part 1. It was great! I was being very optimistic about this movie b/c I know that they sometimes can't follow the book exactly and knowing how the 6th movie was far below my expectations... so I kept an open mind, although I didn't need to b/c they did a good job with this one! I wish part 2 was coming out tomorrow!

That evening we went to a wedding shower of my dear friend Stephanie and Chris whose wedding is only 1 month away! So excited for them and of course you will be hearing about the wedding when it happens. After the shower we went to my friend Kate's house to play games and meet some new friends. It was a good way to spend the Saturday.

I'm just looking forward to a 2 day work week, multiple Thanksgiving meals, and time to put up the Christmas decorations! Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

awww! I loved your flash back! TOO SWEET! I thought of y'all on Saturday night when the alumni stood to sing...COOL!