Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Love Grows Strong...

So Robert and I haven't had real professional pictures taken of us since our wedding... 3 years ago. So I asked my amazing and talented (and beautiful) friend Kate from The Wild Curl Photography to take some shots of us. Here are a few of my favorites (the others werent able to load for some odd reason, but I'll get them up here sometime)...

The first one explains everything about our relationship...









Which one is your favorite?

Thank you Kate for being so wonderful and tender hearted to put up with us! We truly enjoy being around you!

I can't wait to put some of these new photos up in our home! You should come by to see them :)
Happy week everyone!

2 comments:

Tara said...

great pics! I like the black and white ones!

Molly Swanson said...

I LOVE the one by the cool wall, the one where y'al are sitting on the curb and the one where y'all are hugging! Y'all are TOO CUTE TOGETHER!!! Happy Birthday again! :)