Sunday, October 10, 2010

Birthday #26

This year's birthday was quite exceptional. In the midst of work and exciting extracurricular activities going on we managed to have a little fun. My actual birthday was on Wednesday so the youth group got to partake in some birthday cake made by my mom. They were very sweet and excited to make it a surprise :)

Then on Saturday we were supposed to have lunch and games with my family, but my parents became sick... so Robert and I went to Stanton Trade Days with my brother, sister and their two kids. We then spent the rest of the day at their house playing wii games and watching the Aggies play. It was a great weekend and week!
Robert and MB before going to Trade Days

Stacy and JD

The yummy and delicious peanut butter and chocolate birthday cake my mom made...obviously it didn't last long enough for a whole picture :)


And flowers that Robert sent to me at work- well he sent them the week earlier to cheer me up from having a stressful day, but they are still gorgeous!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hey Jenn! Hope you had a great birthday. Sounds like you did :) Oh my gosh Jonathan looks exactly like your brother! I love the pictures you took (from your last post). Love you!