Sunday, August 1, 2010

Beautiful Friends

So I'm back home from my multiple weeks of traveling and I'm glad to say that I think I'm done for awhile. This has been a long emotional week and I've had fun, but I'm so glad that I have God to help me get through the crazies of my life. So, I'm now trying to upload and post pictures that have been crying out to me from my camera for the past month.

A couple of weeks ago I had a girls reunion with some of my highschool friends. We have grown up together and all gotten married, moved away, reunited, been apart, and finally had some time to get together (of course we were missing Britney though!). And it was the first time for us to meet Lela...
Isn't she precious!

The girls: Morgan, Me, Lela, Molly
not pictured but in our thoughts: Britney



I miss these girls! I'm so glad we got to get together for a couple of hours to catch up on life and all the wonderful things God is doing in each of our worlds. I can't wait for the next reunion! Oh and I didn't say this but Lela is Morgan's beautiful daughter... you should check out her blog to the right :) and Molly is my artist friend who also has a blog to the right :) What can I say, we are just blogging kind of girls.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Oh yay! Those are good pictures :) It was so good to see you and Molly and Robert. Love you! (I have to tell you that I had to type "no pants" in the word verification box to post this comment. What's that about!)