Monday, July 12, 2010

The Tale of a Love Seat

So like 547829574398578 months ago we ordered a loveseat to match my beloved couch... This is the loveseat we got (which took forever to get to us):


It may look pretty, but as you can see in the next picture...
It didn't match!! They changed the fabric and stuff which is way frustrating! And if you know Robert...the couches have to match. So we were in a predicament, and had to jump through some hoops at the furniture store, but we decided to go with this one:

Yes. The Green version. I mean it is my favorite color right? And it matches the decor and feel of the room so we decided to just go for it and make it work!

What do you think?
And since this picture we have bought different coordinating pillows, so it looks even better :)
Hope you all had a good Monday!

p.s. Of course I can't forget to have a shout-out to my dear friend Tracy- Happy Birthday!! I miss you like crazy!

2 comments:

tracykrause said...

aww thanks for the shout out! i miss you too!
the new love seat looks nice!

Lola said...

I like it! You guys have a beautiful home!