Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lots to do!

So ever since we got from Dallas (yes 2 weeks ago) I have been so busy! Work is crazy bc the other physical therapist has been out for personal reasons and that leaves me in charge... which is fine, but overwhelming. I worked at a spiritual get-away last weekend which was amazing seeing young girl's lives being changed by the Lord and I met some great people. And now I'm headed to Austin this weekend to see some friends from school and for a little bachelorette party for an amazing bride-to-be. Plus my brother and sister in law are having a garage sale so I'm trying to find all my sale stuff whilst cleaning the house and doing laundry... I mean thats alot going on! But God will get me through it all and I sure hope I'll have a blast with everything I do, but what I really want right now is just time to sit and do nothing- maybe in September...

I hope you all have a great week and I do have pictures to post, but I have to edit them first!

No comments: