Friday, July 16, 2010

Feel the Love, See Adventure

We are hitting the road! A month ago we planned to just get away for the weekend... and I'm so happy that its finally here! Its so important to take time in marriage to just drop out of the normal world for awhile to add more stories, memories, and adventures to your relationship. I love taking trips with Robert (although I know he doesn't like me "helping" him drive and well I just don't like the way he does it) b/c its just something special to get excited over little things and talk and fall more and more in love with each other. And I do love him...an unspeakable amount... so I couldn't be more pumped for this little trip. We may be going to Dallas where we have been multiple times, but I'm also happy to see some friends and family while we are there and to hit all our favorite spots. I'll share pictures and stories soon!

Enjoy your weekend everyone! What adventures have you added in your life lately?

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

hey sweet girl! Enjoy your trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!