Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

Mmmm... pound cake with whipped cream, strawberries, and blueberries
So this weekend we were busy, but it was all fun stuff!
Friday I spent time with my mom and mema just being girls...
Saturday my mom and I saw ECLIPSE!! loved it :)
Sunday was a great church Gathering and then Robert and I went to the Rockhounds baseball game for hot dogs, peanuts, baseball cap ice cream, and fireworks!


Monday Robert and I went to play golf with his dad and our brother Isaac (well Isaac and I drove the carts) and then we went to my parents to play games with the family


Yes I was taking pictures of the animals also...




If you look in the top center of the picture you can see Robert's ball flying high in the air...
it was a great weekend and I'm glad we were busy, yet were spending time together :)

No comments: