Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Camp Transparent [post 3]

More fun from camp! Every night they had activities for us to participate in before lights out and pretty much every night I watched some of the group play dodgeball...

What can we say, her leg was hurting...

The Dork glasses! They were quite fun to have around...

I know this picture is fuzzy, but its still good!

This is Robert showing off his dodgeball skills (yes he is good)...that white blurb is his ball that I believe got someone out



Time for water games!

So we had some fun watching Dodgeball and goofing off... love it! Still more to come!

So this video was taken of one of our dear teens... he had no idea I was filming him... this was his response while we were watching the dodgeball match from the balcony...I think he's funny :) and sorry its sideways, I can't get the picture to rotate.

No comments: