Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3 Year Anniversary

It all began 8 years ago when I, a Junior in high school, asked a sophomore named Robert to the Prom.
Then we travel to 2005 when Robert asked for my hand in marriage in our favorite park in College Station... and I said yes.
One and a half years later, on June 2, 2007, we were married. And our lives have been ever more blessed since!

This is what I found on our kitchen counter this morning... he knows the way to my heart is through M&Ms :)


And of course a flashback to the day in celebration today... our wedding day.

Robert, I don't know how I could have made it to where I am today without your love and your motivation. You are the head of our household and the winner of my heart. You have pushed me to pursue my dreams and I hope that I can help you pursue yours. Thank you for wanting to grow old with me... and for showing me how to have fun in life and in the Lord. I love you. You are the greatest husband ever.
With all my love,
Your wife

No comments: