Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mother's Love

Sorry we have been MIA once again, but the move is going great and we are beginning to see the boxes disappear and our home emerge again. Pictures are coming soon once we can get a few decorative items in place.

But this blog is dedicated today to my mom...

I love how we always take fun trips together and reminisce of old songs the family would sing
I love how we LOVE scary movies and how they actually make us laugh
I love how I look so much like you
I love how you taught me so much about being a great woman and wife... and someday a mother
I love how you love me regardless of when we argue
I love how you sing and always fill my heart with music
and most importantly... I love how you love Jesus and have never lost your faith despite all the hardships that have come your way.

I can truly learn alot from you... thank you Mom.

Happy Mother's day to all the moms and especially the new moms out there!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: