Thursday, May 20, 2010

Looking to the Summer

So I was reading my friend's blog and she mentioned summer goals and I thought...I need to do this! Why...because I like creating lists of things to look forward to and because its always good to have a goal in mind. So here is my list of Things I want to do this summer:

-Have a fantastic time with our youth at Teen Camp
-Watch as God dramatically changes someone's life
-Officially put everything in its place at our home
-Acquire fun new furniture pieces for the home
-Visit friends/family in Dallas
-Make something unique
-Take more pictures
-Have someone take pictures of Robert and I (3 year anniversary coming soon)
-Ride bikes with Robert
-Learn 5 new recipes that are easy, good, and healthier
-Eat at Red Robin (I love that place!)
-Start and finish another Frank Peretti novel
-Relearn my old favorite piano songs
-Watch at least 10 classic scary/horror movies with my mother
-Set aside $10 a week to go towards a new wardrobe when the fall comes
-Have more coffee dates with friends (who wants to come?)
-and learn 10 new phrases in Spanish to better communicate with my patients and friends at church

Think I can fit it all in? We'll see! What are your goals!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd love to come have coffee (or tea, in my case) with you! and ride bikes! wish it was easier...
miss you so much! - tracy

Molly Swanson said...

I love this!!! ...I wanna have coffee! :)

roBUT & loLER said...

When are you hoping to visit Dallas? I'd love to see you! Red Robin is just around the corner from me, and of course there's a Starbucks in a stone's throw in any given direction. :)