Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Few Surprises

So sorry I've been away...I haven't been on my computer very much due to finally getting over the sickness, catching up at work, and getting some things done for church. But yay I have a few minutes to sit down and share with you all whats been happening!
First of all, my sister-in-law had a birthday last week!
Some of the teens from our youth group gave us this awesome Big Cupcake Cake making kit and I thought I would try it out for her. She loves Strawberry shortcake so I made a vanilla cake with vanilla icing filled with strawberries and coolwhip. See for yourself!


I think she liked it! In fact all the people at Abuelos kept staring at our oversized cupcake :)
I just love her!

Second, We are having some changes at work and are moving our offices upstairs to provide more rooms for treatment downstairs, so we have been busy preparing for that.

Third, I experienced the world of the MRI machine last weekend. I've had problems with my hips for the past 2 years and have finally found an orthopedic surgeon that I didn't mind going to...so he ordered an MRI. Its kinda weird b/c you have to lie very still for 30-45 minutes like a torpedo in a tube...I definitely fell asleep and kept waking up worried that i had moved during my random dreams... we'll find out the results in the next 2 weeks!

And Lastly...
We Bought A House :)

We close on Tuesday and move in afterwards! I'll be posting more on this soon!
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

roBUT & loLER said...

Yay! Congrats on the house! The cake you made looks delicious! I miss you, friend!