Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where have we been?

Besdies being in Maryland for a wedding this past weekend, we have been running around preparing things for our Youth Group, helping out family and friends, and trying to squeeze in time for each other here and there. I'm so excited about the things going on in our lives and I promise to do better in sharing things with you all!
First of all though, I would like to say congrats to my friend Britney in her wedding and definitely be ready for some awesome pictures and stories...
Second of all, best wishes to my friend (and PT buddy) Nikki as she begins the last stage in becoming a PT...clinicals...you are amazing and I know you will continue to be!
And lastly, there is more to come. Keep trusting in God's plan for your lives... because His plans are BIG!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Thanks JMase! I just read your blog today!!!! You're so sweet....