Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quidditch

This weekend Robert and I spent time with lots of family... it was with my family on Friday night enjoying some Double Dave's Pizza (mmm chocolate chip pizza) after an entire day of shopping and scary movies... then time with Robert's family on Sat and Sunday nights for our niece's 4th birthday.
It was a beautiful weekend also, with the sun shining nice and bright. Robert and I went for a walk today to enjoy the outdoors.

But along with all the family moments (and shopping, I got some very lovely shoes at Target to jump-start spring)... it was also Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family. Now I know that I'm an adult now, but I do love the book series and by association the movies. No I did not watch every showing they had (because it was running all weekend), but I did keep it running in the bedroom whenever we were home. And they were showing clips from the 7th HP movie to come out in November (The new Twilight comes out in JUNE!), so of course I watched those. But one of my friends had this video posted on her facebook and it made me laugh b/c I would so be at one of these games if I could... Quidditch for Muggles



Got to love fiction! Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: