Monday, February 15, 2010

Lots of Love

So I realize I haven't posted in awhile and the honest truth is... we've been busy!

Last weekend, I helped throw a wedding shower for one of my best friends (she's getting married in Maryland in march, yay!) and it was a lot of work, but was so worth it! I believe I will have pictures to share from this soon!

And after cleaning up for the shower and experiencing a very busy work week (I'm really starting to feel like the professional I went to school to be!) Robert and I then prepared for a Valentine's Dinner for our church that was a fundraiser for our youth group... which means we baked alot of food, decorated some tables, and let the teenagers serve our church members... which was quite memorable :) It amazed me how hard it was for them to say Balsamic Vinagrette...I heard most of them just left that dressing option out. It was alot of fun and the youth raised alot of money so it was worth the hard work :)

AND then to add on that Robert is trying to complete some school courses online whilst working, doing the youth, and dealing with his dysfunctional computer...I would say we have been busy.

Our Valentine's Day was mostly filled with lots of Lasagna from the Youth dinner, but we did manage to slow down and watch a movie together yesterday and head to dinner at Wall Street Grill tonight (yum) followed by ice cream at Baskin Robbins (peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite!).

No matter how busy we are though, I love Robert and I wouldn't trade anything about our lives!
I'm so blessed! May you have a blessed week!

(yay only 3.5 days of work this week!)

No comments: