Monday, January 25, 2010

First Impression

Now that I'm not spending my time studying (although I am still reviewing different treatment techniques) I have more time to sit and think about... nothing :)

But if you know me, you know that I can't think about nothing... I'm always thinking of something... but none-the-less I've had time to think of things. The most important thing on my mind has been about first impressions. I get to make a first impression at least 10-15 times a day at my new job. I know that number will decrease slightly, but I'm still going to be meeting new patients and parents every week if not every day... But what kind of first impression do I make?

I would hope that people would see that I'm a person who likes to smile and spend time with other people (especially kids).
I would hope that people would see that there is something different about me (and that something is that I love Jesus Christ :)
I would hope that people would see that I'm a very happily and joyfully married woman
I would hope that people would see that I have a passion for physical therapy, even when I may be unfamiliar with the diagnosis
I would hope that people would see that I'm not perfect, but I give my all at my job and my life
I would hope that people would see that I try to be early, on time, ahead of the game, and as prepared as possible for all that life holds
I would hope that people would see that I am loved, and want to share that love

what first impression do you portray?

No comments: