Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Blitz

So over Christmas my cousin from West Virginia introduced our family to this card game called Dutch Blitz

We are now ADDICTED to this game... and I mean ADDICTED. I've already had dreams about playing this game and whenever Robert and I get a chance, we call my parents (who have a deck) and we waste countless hours playing this game.

I would attempt to explain to you this game, but the cards above are only half of what makes it so unique. If you really want to know what it entails watch this:




All I can say is this is the game of the century for our family and I will probably play this continually until I die...so if you need a new game to play with family/friend...get this one!!

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

We wanna play! :) Will y'all teach us? :)