Thursday, January 21, 2010

And the future begins...

So I have been spending the last several months.. and most heavily this past month... studying my life away for the national PT Licensure test. And I'm proud to announce that I PASSED! Its just one more milestone complete in my life and I'm so thankful to God for all the amazing blessings He has given me and Robert in the last few years. He is SO good!

AND I started work on Wednesday at my amazing job where I get to work with kids and adults and a great staff. It may sound kiddish, but I was so excited to get a key to the building and know that I will actually be forming my career here and not just a few weeks of free labor (as was true on my clinical rotations). My job may be a little overwhelming the first few days/weeks, but I know I'll get in my groove later!

Lastly, one of my professors emailed me this picture that was in the Abilene newspaper after graduation... I already miss my classmates!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: