Monday, December 14, 2009

Goodbye Student...Hello Doctor

If this isn't your first time to tune into my blog you will know that this event has been coming for awhile. And I don't want to put to much emphasis on this day, but I never really imagined that I would have gotten to this point in my life... and yet its here and passed. I am now a Physical Therapist. No more student tacked onto my name, no more having to be supervised... I am done with school (forever I promise) and I can wave that funny square hat in the air with pride. I graduated Saturday from Hardin Simmons University with my Doctorate in PT. Thanks be to the Lord for I would not have made it without Him.

We got to be "hooded" which was exciting and choking at the same time :)
I'm glad school is over, but I appreciate the hard work and all the people it put in my path because it has helped shape who I am today. Thank you to everyone for your prayers, tears, and joys... I couldn't have done this on my own.




This is hard to see, but very representative of our class... everyone looking off in some random direction, but still very professional. I'll miss you guys!


All I have now is to take the national licensing test to be an official PT (yes I know its always one more thing isn't it...) But with one good month or so of studying (and lots of prayer) I should be able to survive. Thanks again and now its time to enjoy the holidays!!

No comments: