Saturday, November 21, 2009

Its beginning to look alot like...

yes Christmas! My sister put up her Christmas tree a few weeks ago and we went to their house last night for a chill game night. I was inspired to put up my decorations as well! So this wonderful Saturday, while Robert has been playing with his new Super Mario Brothers Wii game I bought for his birthday (which is alot of fun to watch), I drug out all the Christmas boxes and assembled out tree. Its not decorated yet, but we'll save that for another day. So its starting to feel like the Christmas season in our home!
And if you are wondering why the Christmas cheer before Thanksgiving, well its family reunion year in Dallas so we will be gone for most of the Thanksgiving break which is usually when I put my tree up, so I'm just jumping the gun this year.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay healthy! I was unfortunately very sick all Thursday and most Friday and I hope no one else has to go through that... no fun!

No comments: