Sunday, October 25, 2009

Broadway Review

Saturday night my parents went with Robert and I to a musical production put on by the Lee High School Choir. This would be the same choir Robert and I met each other in when we were in high school at Lee, so this brought back some good memories for us. In fact the program they were putting on was a collection of popular songs from Broadway plays (like Wicked and Chicago) and most of the songs were ones we had performed when we were in choir. We had seats towards the back of the auditorium, but it was a good thing since we were kinda singing along :) [plus my dad kept checking the score of the Tech/A&M game... Gig 'Em Ags!]
Overall it was a fun show, complete with dessert at intermission and Starbucks coffee. And one of my little cousins is a Junior in the choir, so it was good to see her perform. And I got to see some good friends!

Yay for Saturday nights!

p.s. it was also my niece's 1st birthday party so I'll get the pictures uploaded from that ASAP!

No comments: