Monday, September 14, 2009

Time of my life

Ok blogging world... I was recently informed that I have been very lacking in my postings and I sincerely apologize! (thanks body-buddy!) The reasons for my absence are nothing, but smiles... I've been having the time of my life! Besides the fact that we now only have one computer between the two of us... which may not seem like a big deal to some people,but for two very independent computer happy people this is a problem... but besides that slowing down my occasional posts Robert and I have been having alot of fun! We've been quite busy, but the good news is I have lots of pictures of our adventures. I can't remember if I wrote this or not, but Robert and I have become the youth pastors at our church...and we have some great teens! We've had some experiences already and I'm so glad that God has lead us to this position in this church b/c not only was the church in need of someone to fill this position, but its been good for my heart. Those kids have so much heart and I can't wait to share with you more of our journey in this area... pray for us!
Also, we had a garage sale to release some things from our possession... and to signify our official new beginning... in a new place, together. I know I bring this up alot, but multiple (like 7) years apart on and off really takes its toll on a relationship... but we've been taking advantage of this new beginning and discovering all over why we love each other and how God has blessed us beyond belief! For instance, tonight I accompanied Robert back up to the "shop" (his workplace, its eaiser to say this than the real name) so he could finish some work things... we made it a date really because we were laughing the whole way up there, most of the time we were there, and the whole trip back. I just love his sense of humor and that we can be completely silly with each other and its just perfect.
So sorry for my forgetfulness to snatch the computer from Rob and post, but I promise some exciting new things are coming and we're just going to keep exploring our world of happy bliss :)

No comments: