Monday, September 21, 2009

Here Comes A Cold Front!

I'm excited for some colder weather that is on its way right now! I hate really cold weather, but the 70's and 60's are my favorite. Plus, colder weather just puts me in the mood for my favorite warm coffee drinks (hazlenut late and hazlenut hot chocolate and caramel macchiatto... yummm!). But first I'm going on a walk with my dad tonight... just daddy-daughter time... I love my relationship with my dad and its so great that we live about 1/4 mile away from each other.

And just for fun, here are some pictures from a weekend trip we took in August for one of my classmates weddings in San Angelo... I got to have some awesome fun with some great girls... and a very handsome man :) Hope you all have a great week!


Oh how I love him :)


My PT girls!

No comments: