Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Faces

Robert and I have gotten to spend some great moments with family the last few weeks and I wanted to share some very pretty smiling faces with you:

MB is getting so big!

J was playing lawn darts

Me and M and A... and you will notice something odd in the background...some creepy guy in the tree, we couldn't figure out what he was doing, but he made it in the picture...

The three sister-in-laws

I tried to get the girls spinning in front of the sign...

I just love getting to see these kids grow up and I'm proud to say we will be welcoming in a new nephew in December!

Tonight Robert is watching a football game with some guys from church and I am hitting up the chick flicks, kettle corn, and my PT books (yes I do have some studying I have to do sadly... it has been much neglected). Hope you are having a great Saturday night!

No comments: