Thursday, August 13, 2009

MOVED :)

Yes, blogging world... Robert and I moved!! We are officially in our own little place... just the two of us, aww how nice :) We made the transition last weekend (amongst Rock the Desert...more on this to come) and I'm happy to start putting things on the walls so we can call it home! Plus, its like Christmas all over again since we have to unwrap all our stuff that has been stored away since May! So its been fun to pull out things I've forgotten about and get all gooshy excited again- haha... but anyways our new place doesn't have internet yet (bummer) so I wanted to inform everyone of our move and how excited I am (!) and that I will post more once the internet gets established! Have a great week everyone!

P.S. I still have internet on my phone so I can read emails and check my facebook... so no worries I am somehow connected to the outside world :)

1 comment:

roBUT & loLER said...

WHOOP! Glad that worked out and pretty quickly! Will pictures be posted? :)