Thursday, July 30, 2009

Very Under the Weather

So I have always had the amazing ability to become seriously ill at least 2-3 times a year. Up until about 2 years ago I would always get sick in the spring and fall thanks to fact that I still have my tonsils and thus became susceptible to strepp throat. I will never understand why its not just a little sickness that would find me, but its always a multi-day event leaving me bedridden and just feeling yucky. I remember when I was a freshman at A&M, it was March and we just finished the last class before spring break, and who just had to come down with a case of strepp throat... yep that would be me. I was feeling quite terrible and I knew I wouldn't be able to make the 7-hour drive home for Spring Break...so, instead... I drove to the Austin airport (about 2 hours), picked up my dad who flew in to drive my car the rest of the way to Midland (what a great dad :)

Now I'm just stuck in bed with some sort of stomach bug that does not seem like it wants to go away. The worst part is that I can barely walk around without getting light-headed and therefore I'm having to miss alot of work that I will have to make up...boo. At least Robert never ever gets sick... which means more time for him to help take care of me (the whole sickness and health thing)... but seriously why doesn't he get sick! Maybe I have a sickness gene or something...

No comments: