Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh the Thrills!

Can I just say that I'm super excited about tonight because we are going to see HARRY POTTER!! Yes, of course I'm in love with this story and only because the books were written so well and I could just fall into each book. I've heard different opinions of the movie and I've decided that i don't care if the movie is good or not so great...it is going to fulfill my Harry Potter cravingness (yes I made that up). I'm sure Robert hates Harry :)

And I've fallen into the Twilight series now and I will say that the first one really has me hooked! I was skeptical of these at first, but I've decided to never be skeptical of a book series until after I've read them. I love to read!

So I'm off to pick up some takeout food, take it to my parents, wait for my dad and Robert to get home, then we will scarf down yumminess and head to movie awesomeness! This is just a "ness" kind of day I guess, haha! Have a great weekend!

No comments: