Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My heart is racing...

...I'm so excited! Not just for Friday to get here and for the reuniting with Robert (although that is top on the list right now:) but also for some amazing things God's doing in my life. I'm so ready to drop this "everything will be better when ___ (fill in the blank)" attitude and to start being serious NOW. I think often times we do this when things get hard... "well once I'm back home" or "when I get past this hurdle" or "when things slow down a bit"... we make excuses to delay the start of something that could be amazing! I admit to being in a slump while being away from Robert...its been the toughest part of our long distance history by far... but that really was no excuse for me to be so down on myself and my relationship with Christ. So instead of waiting or making another "when" statement...I took matters into my own hands and have been enjoying every minute with Christ, in deep anticipation, and in deep meditation. I'm just waiting for Him to show me something amazing... not that my everyday moments with Him aren't little amazings in themselves...but I feel that with me finally moving back to Midland and getting things started over with Robert (as in we get to start the honeymoon phase of marriage again and I'm excited)...I feel that God is ready to reveal some exciting things for us, and instead of just passively looking to the sky I'm going to get serious and seek after God's answers. Please pray for me as I'm currently walking... no, running down this path.

Are you waiting for something... are you currently in a "when" statement moment... stop waiting and get active! I'll be posting some awesome versus from my journey in the next week, but please respond or email me if you need some encouragement!
Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR Y'ALL TO BE HERE!!! When do we get to hang out? We'd love for y'all to come over sometime ;)
thanks for your encouragement too!