Sunday, June 14, 2009

The last time to say Goodbye...

Robert was able to come see me again this weekend and I'm proud to say that when he drove away today that I didn't fall apart b/c this is the last time I will ever have to kiss him goodbye! Yes, we aren't guaranteed to be in the same town for every day for the rest of our lives...but in 2 more weeks we will finally be living in the same town without the long distance! I may have talked about this alot lately, but the last few months of this here and then gone again relationship we have had really took its toll on my emotions... so thank you for putting up with me!

So during this visit we took some time to go shopping, eating at awesome McKinney/Dallas places, and visiting with friends. AND Robert got to spend some time with his two loves... me and a certain Shelby GT Mustang:

No, it's not our car, but I just so happen to be staying at the owner's house who is gracious enough to let Robert drive it... I'm not going to lie... its fun :)

So now we are just counting down the 12 days left until I come home for good! Then we don't know where we will be living, but we will hopefully be able to find ourselves a home soon so we can celebrate this thing called marriage that we really haven't been able to in a while...

Till then, its fun times in McKinney!

No comments: