Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2nd Anniversary!!

Today is the day to walk down memory lane... 2 years ago today to be exact! I loved my wedding and would do it again in a heartbeat! Even more so I love my amazing husband and I miss him terribly... It has definitely not been easy the last 2 years...or even the last 7 that we have been together... but we owe it all to Christ for helping us stay together and endure the hardships, its so true that you can do everything through Christ who will give you strength! So even though we are apart (once again) on this blessed day, we will see each other this weekend and celebrate then. Although our celebration for today extends to us sharing a Chic-Fil-A breakfast together (over the phone, but regardless we are doing the same thing)...mmmm.

For now please enjoy these pictures that recap some fun times at our wedding! Have a blessed day today!


1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

happy anniversary!!! I am honored to have been a part of it!!!love ya!