Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So my time here in Aggieland is... over on Friday. I'm very sad because I have met some great people and had some awesome patients and experiences to share! I enjoyed almost every minute of being here and it reminds me of just how much I miss this place! I think the best part is that...

I Got to go to Muster! My Favorite Tradition at A&M that occurs every year on April 21st. It is a ceremony to honor all Aggies (current and old) who have died within the past year. A candle is lit in their memory and their name is read outloud... then someone in the audience answers "here" for them to represent that their spirit still lives in Aggieland. I love this tradition and its an honor for me to know that one day my name will be read at Aggie Muster and someone will say here for me.

"We gather today, Aggies all, to recall our past, to strengthen our ties, to honor those who have passed before us....We come today to affirm our commitment, our love for this place and all that it represents."

Jack M. Rains, Muster Speaker 1984


This next week is going to be full of fun and surprises and just time with Robert that is so much needed and I hope to be able to post more! We are moving out of our apartment on Saturday so wish us luck with that! Have a great April day everyone!

1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

We're SO READY for you guys to live in Midland!!!!