Monday, March 16, 2009

Sweet Love

This weekend was funny crazy... I was supposed to be in Midland for a wedding on Saturday, but my flight was delayed to Houston... thus I would have missed my connecting flight and thus be stuck in Houston. So, alas, I canceled my flights and opted to stay in CS doing some studying...

Until...

Robert came back to Texas!! Thats right...no more WV (at least for now). He flew into Abilene Saturday afternoon... so we decided to do something last minute b/c of course we haven't seen each other in 5 weeks. With my flight rebate money we bought a hotel in some random town called Copperas Cove, TX... its right next to Kileen which has a pretty descent mall and assortment of food places. Why we chose CC, TX... becuase it was pretty much half way in between Abilene and CS and orbitz.com had a great rate :)

It was great to see Robert and even harder to part ways again on Sunday, but we both knew we had to work and we actually have a special weekend getaway planned in CS this coming up Friday, yay! So thank you for your prayers... our relationship has definitely had its fair share of long distance moments and I can't wait for this to all be over!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: