Monday, March 23, 2009

Lancelot and Guinevere

Well Robert and I had a fabulous weekend in College Station together! We spent the weekend at the Messina Hoff Winery located in Bryan. Lets just say that we had plenty of good wine and even some mimosas for breakfast! And the weather was gorgeous so we had plenty of time to walk around the winery amongst our free tasting on Saturday... and not to mention getting to eat at all our favorite eating places!

We stayed in the room called Lancelot and Guinevere- complete with whirlpool tub and torches from some England Castle or something... no really thats what they said! Once I get the picture on here you can see for yourself. I could not have asked for a better weekend with Robert... we can use every minute together we can get... its just funny that we have sort of resorted back to our old dating days with myself in CS and Robert far away... oh the fun never ends right.

Well we got alot of great pictures that I would love to post, but my internet is messing up a little so enjoy these few pictures as a preview of our amazing weekend!

Out for a little stroll around the winery...

Aren't we just a cute couple...


The Restaurant at the Villa...
this table was next to us. We were encased in the wine barrels... it was beautiful


I can't wait to see you again Robert!

1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

HOW FUN!!! How's it going so far in CS? I miss you! What an awesome get away! :)