Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentimes Day

As my nephew would say- Happy Valentimes Day! It may have been yesterday, but its never to late. I spent a fabulous Friday night babysitting an awesome 31/2 year old and a 4 month old so my brother could take his wife to a fancy dinner. I've missed having some fun with those little ones! We made brownies (with lots and lots of M&Ms inside), made valentines, and watched Madagascar 2- I love the penguins! If you have never seen those movies I recommend, they are quite funny and have alot of adult humor in them. Anyways, my favorite line of the night was when my nephew, J, and I were making valentines... I asked him who he loved, to which he replied "GOD!"... I mean how precious is that!
It was definitely a great break from schoolwork and Abilene, plus it took my mind off of Robert not being here. I can't wait to be closer to all our nieces and nephews (except the Dallas one, but we miss her!).

Things are coming to an end at school... big presentations and practice licensure tests are coming up. Please pray for Robert and I as we continue to deal with the distance and with knowing where we need to go in life after Abilene. Blessings to all!

No comments: